With the release of Windows 8.1, VMware has added support of Windows8.1 to Vmware workstation 10. The Unity mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes.Workstation 10 can now convert a Windows 8.1 physical PC to a virtual machine.
VMware Workstation 10 features
- Support for 16 vCPUs, 8 TB SATA disks and 64GB of RAM
- New Virtual SATA disk controller
- Now supporting 20 virtual networks
- USB3 streams support for faster file copying
- Improved application and Windows VM startup times
- SSD Pass through