As per IBM notes
“IBM WebSphere MQ can transport any type of data as messages, enabling businesses to build flexible, reusable architectures such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) environments. It works with a broad range of computing platforms, applications, web services and communications protocols for security-rich message delivery. WebSphere MQ provides a communications layer for visibility and control of the flow of messages and data inside and outside your organization.”
WebSphere MQ provides:
- Versatile messaging integration from mainframe to mobile that provides a single, robust messaging backbone for dynamic heterogeneous environments.
- Message delivery with security-rich features that produce auditable results.
- High-performance message transport to deliver data with improved speed and reliability.
- Administrative features that simplify messaging management and reduce time spent using complex tools.
- Open standards development tools that support extensibility and business growth
More details can be availed from IBM website
For more information on Load testing IBM Websphere MQ using Jmeter check here.
One reply on “Websphere MQ”
[…] by Design. Kafka has some differences when compared to other message brokers like RabittMQ, Websphere MQ .One of the best known advantage is its performance. it consumes data on its own way. Components of […]