Extend a Domain
Extending a domain involves similar screens to those seen during the installation.
- Start the Configuration Wizard.
- Select the “Extend and existing WebLogic domain” option and click the “Next” button.
- Select the required domain from the tree and click the “Next” button.
- Select the additional products the domain should support and click the “Next” button.
- Select any optional configuration if required, then click the “Next” button.
- If you are happy with the information in the configuration summary, click the “Extend” button.
- Wait while the domain is extended, then click the “Done” button to exist the Configuration Wizard.