By default Google Drive installer creates a folder here C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\
We can change the Gdrive installation location in two ways.
During installation we can change as mentioned BELOW
- Download the latest drive installer
- Begin the installation, then click “Get started”
- Log in using your account
- Click next 3 times after logging in, you should see a window that says “You’re all set” –>There should now be an Advanced Setup button
- Click that button and choose your installation location.
- Click on the Google Drive icon in your system tray
- Choose Disconnect account… in Preferences
- Sign in again. You can change the folder when you click Advanced setup button.