How to change Google Drive folder location?
By default Google Drive installer creates a folder here C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\
We can change the Gdrive installation location in two ways.
During installation we can change as mentioned BELOW
- Download the latest drive installer
- Begin the installation, then click “Get started”
- Log in using your account
- Click next 3 times after logging in, you should see a window that says “You’re all set” –>There should now be an Advanced Setup button
- Click that button and choose your installation location.
- Click on the Google Drive icon in your system tray
- Choose Disconnect account… in Preferences
- Sign in again. You can change the folder when you click Advanced setup button.
Do you want to check how Fast is Your Local DNS Server?
Do you want to check how fast is your local DNS server? Then Chrome has the answer And here it is!
Hit this on your google chrome browser and see the results.